Friday, July 31, 2009

Hiiiiii all :))))



Hi all,



I want at first thanks eman for this inviting, it's really the best thing in one's life is finding real friend who really love you without any purpose only for allah


This person is eman & I don't think that i'll find person like her, so i'll try also to not lose her.



"she is one of my closer friends as whole".
hummmm now i hope to introduce my self
my name is Heba , it's written in one way not like Alaa :p, i'm 25 years old & i don't want to be older than that, because i'm proud of this specially so i'll mentioned that my study is economic & political science but i won't say what is my job now :$.
you guess that i'm talkative but in fact it's not :)
last thing now, I hope to you all to have a nice day.
peace be upon you


No comments:

Post a Comment