Friday, April 24, 2009

i'm not vampire....


hellow!!

which part of the human body attract u?? by onother mean:when u see a person 4 the first time which part of him u look to?

some of my friends look to the eye color...and the others look to the eye shape

but me?

before a monthe, i look at the whole body..but know i'm looking at her\his hands...but not to the marrige ring...noooo...i'm looking to his blood vessels...at all i'm not vampire but i think the blood sampling training effect on my thinking >>but if i meet u please hide ur hands


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


i'm walking on the street....the place arroung me is dark...but it isnt the the problem...i felt some thing wrong in my legs!!

why one of me showes is more confortable than the anther one??

mmm..... take alook 2laa .... just 2 be sure that every thing is ok

but when i took this look...but nothing is ok.... my shoes not like each other...onne of thim is black and the onother one is brown

oh my god!!

come back to home alaa.....and i said to my self"every thing is ok..every thing is ok...no one notice the different paire exept me"

No comments:

Post a Comment